What is ARON 2010 ?
Aron is an abbreviation for Automatical ROv Navigation but is much more than just navigation.
Aron 2010 is a support tool for companies and organizations performing all sorts of underwater operations.
Aron helps you getting a clear picture of what happens on and below the surface.
Once installed on board it helps you to:
• Keep track on your main and underwater vessels.
• Give navigational support to helmsman during survey operations.
• Gather data from all your sensors such as GPS:s, Acoustic positioning systems, Gyros, Echo sounders, MRU:s and more.
• Handle supporting information such as navigational lines, information about found objects, vessel traces and so on.
• Calculate and output data to other systems on board.
• Log data.
• Handle a variety of different coordinate systems.
• Replay operations during evaluation.
• Sea floor surveys
• Sub bottom surveys
• ROV inspection
• Cable tracking and laying
• Underwater search operations
• Pipeline surveys
• Environmental surveys and operations
• Diver operations
• Marine biological work
• Harbor inspection
• Under water construction
• Vessel positioning at signature ranges
• Military underwater operations
and many more...
• Sensor data input via serial ports.
• Parses most standard NMEA messages as well as a number of special messages.
• Supports multiple vessels with custom outlines.
• Interfaces a variety of sensors:
Gyros ans other heading devices
Underwater positioning systems
• Handles a number of coordinate systems such as WGS84 with UTM projection, RT90, GRS80 and ED50.
• Dynamic recalculation between different coordinate systems.
• Modularity and scalability,
it's easy to add and remove vessels and sensors and to reconfigure a vessel with a new set of sensors. Sensor position on vessel can easily be changed.
• Data base with target, line and picture data.
• Chart window for presentation of platforms, traces and data base objects.
• Supports vector maps in shape format and geo TIFF raster data.
• Operator configurable outputs to other systems.
• Auto backup feature gives high data integrity.
• Day and night colors.
• Supports multi screen display.
• Replay of logged data.
• Runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7.
Subvision AB, Karabyvägen 543, 244 71 Dösjebro, Sweden
+46 (0)46 13 20 45, firstname.lastname@example.org